keyword
MENU ▼
Read by QxMD icon Read
search

dizzines

keyword
https://www.readbyqxmd.com/read/22853871/differences-in-fear-of-falling-in-the-elderly-with-or-without-dizzines
#1
COMPARATIVE STUDY
Javier Perez-Jara, Paloma Olmos, Maria Angeles Abad, Peta Heslop, David Walker, Carlos A Reyes-Ortiz
To compare prevalence and risk factors associated with fear of falling (FoF) in two groups of elderly people, 109 patients with recurrent dizziness and 109 controls without dizziness. FoF was defined as a positive response to the single question and with Falls Efficacy Scale of >50. The prevalence of FoF was greater (71.6%) in the dizzy group (control, 31.2%; p<0.001). Factors associated with FoF in the dizzy-group were diabetes, high General Health Questionnaire (GHQ-28) score and poor balance score...
November 2012: Maturitas
https://www.readbyqxmd.com/read/13966920/dizzines-of-cardiovascular-and-vasomotor-origin
#2
G E BAUER
No abstract text is available yet for this article.
July 1963: Bulletin of the Post-Graduate Committee in Medicine, University of Sydney
https://www.readbyqxmd.com/read/13039392/-dimenhydrinate-effect-on-experimental-nystagmus-and-dizzines
#3
H G BOENNINGHAUS
No abstract text is available yet for this article.
November 1952: Zeitschrift Für Laryngologie, Rhinologie, Otologie und Ihre Grenzgebiete
https://www.readbyqxmd.com/read/11852012/-myocardial-ischemia-caused-by-an-anomalous-circumflex-coronary-artery
#4
Roberto Barriales Villa, Beatriz Díaz Molina, Juan Carlos Arias Castaño, Rodrigo Medina Alba, Raúl Casariego Rosón, Manuel Penas Lado
The case of a 71-year-old male patient, with symptoms of dizzines and atypical chest pain and a positive isotopic exercise stress test, is reported. Coronary angiography demostrated an anomalous origin of the left circumflex coronary artery from right coronary ostium but no obstructive atherosclerotic coronary lesions. The possible relation between the congenital coronary anomaly and the clinical manifestations of the patient is discussed.
February 2002: Revista Española de Cardiología
https://www.readbyqxmd.com/read/7054996/multiple-aspects-of-headache-risk-in-children
#5
E Del Bene
Both epidemiological and pharmacoclinical research have been carried out on children suffering from headache. Two epidemiological trials were performed. In the first, 562 migrainous children were questioned about several clinical symptoms that affect child headache suffers, and the incidence of these symptoms was recorded. In the second, we divided 504 nonselected school children into three groups: headache sufferers and nonheadache sufferers with or without family headache history. The same clinical symptoms were studied...
1982: Advances in Neurology
https://www.readbyqxmd.com/read/1354714/-effects-of-pge1-on-penile-blood-flow
#6
L C Liu, C H Huang, C P Chiang, C C Wu, D K Wu, S R Shieh, Y H Chou, L H Liu, P S Lu, Y T Wang
From February to July in 1989, 47 patients came to our O.P.D. with the chief complaint of impotence. The average age was 48.3 +/- 10.7 y/o. We applied intracoporeal injection of prostaglandin PGE1 (20 mg); and evaluated its penile blood flow effect by color duplex scanning (Acuson 128). The erectile responses of the test showed that: 6 patients (12.8%) had normal response: and 16 patients (34%) had imperfect response. Altogether, the total positive response rate was 46.8%, and 25 patients (53.2%) showed impaired response...
March 1992: Journal of the Formosan Medical Association, Taiwan Yi Zhi
https://www.readbyqxmd.com/read/484363/vertigo-and-dizzines-reflecting-functional-disorders
#7
A Nilsson, N G Henriksson, P A Magnusson, L E Afzelius
No abstract text is available yet for this article.
1979: Advances in Oto-rhino-laryngology
1
Fetch more papers »
Fetching more papers... Fetching...
Read by QxMD. Sign in or create an account to discover new knowledge that matter to you.
Remove bar
Read by QxMD icon Read
×

Search Tips

Use Boolean operators: AND/OR

diabetic AND foot
diabetes OR diabetic

Exclude a word using the 'minus' sign

Virchow -triad

Use Parentheses

water AND (cup OR glass)

Add an asterisk (*) at end of a word to include word stems

Neuro* will search for Neurology, Neuroscientist, Neurological, and so on

Use quotes to search for an exact phrase

"primary prevention of cancer"
(heart or cardiac or cardio*) AND arrest -"American Heart Association"