keyword
MENU ▼
Read by QxMD icon Read
search

Tumorlysis syndrome

keyword
https://www.readbyqxmd.com/read/24763044/-application-of-lenalidomide-in-chronic-lymphocytic-leukemia
#1
REVIEW
Wen Lei, Ke-Shu Zhou, Yu-Fu Li
In recent years, the incidence of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) is increasing. Microenvironment and immune system play a key role in the pathogenesis of CLL. The immune system is aggravated by the use of chemotherapeutic agents, such as fludarabine and cyclophosphamide with rituximab(FCR) which are the current standards in frontline therapy. This leads to an increase of infection incidence in patients, resulting in a poor prognosis. The present situation was changed by lenalidomide. Recent studies indicated that lenalidomide monotherapy in treatment of refractory or relapsed CLL patients, the overall response rate(ORR) reached about 32%-47%, CR roughly was 7%-13%; when lenalidomide and rituximab were combined for treatment of refractory or relapsed CLL patients, the ORR reached about 53%-66%, CR about 12%-13%...
April 2014: Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue za Zhi
https://www.readbyqxmd.com/read/18202461/spectrum-of-in-patient-renal-diseases-in-children-a-report-from-southern-part-islamic-republic-of-iran
#2
Ali Derakhshan, Ghamar Hosseini Al Hashemi, Mohammad Hossein Fallahzadeh
This survey was performed on children with renal diseases admitted to Shiraz Pediatric Nephrology Unit from October 1993 to March 2000. There was a total of 1358 children, of whom 709 (52%) were boys, with age range of 1 month to 16 years and a mean of 6.5 +/- 4.7 years. Thirty percent of children were below age of 2 years. Admission diagnosis was acute nephritis in 312 (23%) patients, urinary tract infection in 259(19.1%), nephrotic syndrome in 252 (18.6%), chronic renal failure in 202 (14.9%), urologic problems in 101 (7...
January 2004: Saudi Journal of Kidney Diseases and Transplantation
https://www.readbyqxmd.com/read/15213877/-prophylaxis-and-differential-therapy-of-tumorlysis-syndrome
#3
REVIEW
M Krych, M Dreyling, M Kneba, D Hoelzer, W Hiddemann, M Hallek
No abstract text is available yet for this article.
June 18, 2004: Deutsche Medizinische Wochenschrift
1
Fetch more papers »
Fetching more papers... Fetching...
Read by QxMD. Sign in or create an account to discover new knowledge that matter to you.
Remove bar
Read by QxMD icon Read
×

Search Tips

Use Boolean operators: AND/OR

diabetic AND foot
diabetes OR diabetic

Exclude a word using the 'minus' sign

Virchow -triad

Use Parentheses

water AND (cup OR glass)

Add an asterisk (*) at end of a word to include word stems

Neuro* will search for Neurology, Neuroscientist, Neurological, and so on

Use quotes to search for an exact phrase

"primary prevention of cancer"
(heart or cardiac or cardio*) AND arrest -"American Heart Association"